Help!

Hey everybody.

Hope everybody’s spring break was swell.   I went to New York for a couple of days, which was pretty fun.  On the way home, my flight was canceled, so I was in the airport for a while, which was not as fun.  I spent some time there working on a new “maybe” layout for our web page.   It’s in the “maybe” stage now because I’m not sure if I like it more than the other one.  Check it out: here.  The old one is still up here. Right now it’s just the home page. No buttons yet or anything.  I didn’t want to mess with that if we weren’t going to use it.  There are so pro’s and con’s.  Pro’s:  works better for both wide-screen and traditional monitors, less “navy” colors, maybe more “professional”.  Con’s: if on wides-screen there will be lots of blank space, some other stuff too.  I’m sure you are   Ohhh, I love them both, but for different reasons.
Please please please leave me some comments/feedback-   and not just people in my group!   What should I do?!  What can I improve?  Pleasssse help!

THANKS!

One Response to “Help!”

1. Well, Matt, you’re right. I do like them both. But speaking as someone who has a widescreen monitor, I really like the new one you created. It looks a lot better with the layout centered because the original has way too much dead space on the right hand side of the screen. Nice job with them!