I love posting blogs.

Okay, so I haven’t been posting a whole lot. Not my fault. Excuses, excuses, excuses.  I promise I’ll get better at it.  I just always forget to post after I work sooooo hard on our project.  I’m going to turn over a new leaf!

So what the heck have I been up to?  Well, I’ve been working on the layout/design of our website.  As we said in class on Thursday, we wanted to get a basic template of our site done so we could add to it once we complete each interview.  In creating the layout, we wanted to make it easy to keep adding on profiles as we do our interviews.  Also, a a model I used the “veterans history project,” which is a pretty good website that incorporates a lot of what we want to try to do with our site.  I think we covered most everything else in class.

I thought the presentations on Thursday were nice.  It gave me an idea what other people were doing–  which was really interesting.  It’s funny to see how some things are the same, while other aspects of our projects are so different.